MCC Winter Business Meeting - Sun., Jan. 31st 12:15PM
The meeting will start with a congregational lunch and should conclude by 2:00 p.m. Please plan to attend as we will have much to give thanks for and more to discuss as God unfolds His plan for us in the coming year(s). The agenda will include:
- A time for corporate prayer.
- A mid-year financial report by the Financial Officer.
- A vote on the nomination of Claudia Parker to the Nominating Committee.
- A mid-year ministry report.
- An opportunity for you to ask questions of the Leadership Team and Pastoral staff.
Hamilton School Teachers Appreciation Lunch
Bonjour! Wednesday, February 10, we have the great opportunity to once again bless the Hamilton teachers and staff with a wonderful luncheon. This quarter we have planned to bring them to Paris - the City of Love! Do you think you could help - even in some small way, by bringing a item or donate some money so we can do the shopping for you. You can click this link to see what spots are available or if you have any questions, Leslie Crabbs will be at a table in the lobby between services Jan 24 & 31 - please stop by, email her, or call her at 757-576-2444 (cell). Please help us continue to be a blessing to the Hamilton community- they really appreciate it!
Spring Groups for Growth and Connection
There are several more places to connect on our website but here are some groups just getting restarted for the spring semester.
- Monday PM Men's Study- Begin Feb 1st., 7PM. Sign up at the table in the lobby the next 2 Sundays or link here to email David Christianson for more info. And see the men's table in the lobby on Sunday.
- Grace, Grit, and God - A Women's Book Study - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 7PM in the Youth Ministry Room. Beginning February 2. This Spring we are studying the Best-Seller by Jim Cybala, “Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire." Click here for more info and to register.
- Girls with Swords Women's Bible Study - 2nd and 4th Mondays at 7PM beginning February 8. Our Spring Study is an in-depth study of the Book of Ephesians. Please click here to register.
- Solutions: The Boundaries Course - Wednesdays, Beginning February 10 @ 7:00pm. Link here to read more and to register or or email Donna at Solutions@marincovenant.org if you have questions. And see the Solutions table in the lobby on Sunday.
Men's Retreat - March 4-6
Last year was an amazing event. Join us for this retreat at Mission Springs in the Santa Cruz mountains with 300 other guys from all over the Nor. Cal. You can register with David at the the men's ministry table in the lobby this Sunday or click here to register online through the Mission Springs site. Space is already filling up, so don't delay!
TWO OTHER BIG EVENTS: All Church Retreat, And Yosemite Camping Trip
Check below and see the “save the dates” for 2 more big events coming this spring. Join one or all. Watch this space and for more info.
IF: Marin - The IF: Gathering Women's Conference Global Simulcast here in Marin
Women from around Marin are gathering to worship, and hear from from some of the leading voices in women's ministry Friday night, Feb. 5, (7PM) and Saturday, Feb. 6, 8:30am -4:00pm at Hillside Church of Marin. For more information contact Anne Ibsen at email@example.com or visit ifgathering.com/localgatherings/ifmarin to register.
Join Us At The Spirit West Coast Christian Music Festival
Spirit West Coast is coming to the Concord Pavilion on Sunday 6/12. This festival will feature some of the top artists in Contemporary Christian music including Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, Matthew West, Phil Wickman, NF, and Blanca. All are welcome to join us in experiencing not only the live music and worship, but the opportunity to hear the heart and testimony of the artists. Ticket price will be approximately $50 per ticket and are available by emailing Joe Locati or by Signing up at the table in the lobby on Sunday! Transportation & parking not included.
Upcoming Events And Important Dates
Marin Covenant All Church Retreat - April 1-3, 2016
Adult Mexico Mission Trip - April 10-16, 2016 (Info meeting Feb 28th)
All Church Yosemite Camping Trip - Memorial Day 2016
Family Mexico Trip - July 17-23, 2016