Multi-church Marin Worship Night
Friday, August 17 at 7:00pm. Come worship together as the united Church! “Many Congregations, One Voice". Hosted at Marin Covenant.
Worship Night - Student Ministry Dinner 6-6:45pm, $5 a person - All students in youth ministry, 6th-12th grade, are invited to a pizza dinner and hang out in the student center to connect with other youth groups in Marin before the worship night starts!
MCC’S 50th Anniversary Celebration Schedule
Sunday, August 26th 9:00am-2:00 - Join us for a full morning of celebrating MCC’s history and future!
- 9:00 and 10:45 – Sunday Worship Gatherings – Special guest preacher: Gary Walter, President of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
- 10:45AM – Legacy Reception – A gathering for connection and re-connection (Muir Woods Room.)
- 12:15 All Church Lunch – Sponsored by MCC Family Ministry (with Jumpy Houses for the kids)
- 1:00 – MCC birthday party and dessert in the Worship Center. Children are welcome!
Please help us spread the word about this special day – especially to those who may have moved out of the area. We would love to have everyone who has been a part of MCC join us!
Marin Morning - A Women's Morning Study
This fall, join your sisters in Christ on Thursday mornings beginning September 13, as we study Jen Wilkin's newest study, God of Creation. This is a 10 week study of Genesis 1-11 in which we will focus on these foundational chapters verse by verse. We will trace the themes of creation, fall, redemption, and restoration--the very foundation of our Christian faith. We meet from 9:45 am - noon and offer free childcare for children ages infant through kindergarten, if needed. The cost for the course is $25. You can register at our table starting Sunday 9/2, or by clicking this link. Scholarships are available. For any questions, call Anne Adkisson a 415-497-3634 or AnneAdkisson@gmail.com.
Summer in the Psalms
Click here for the Summer reading brochure. Feel free to join in anytime!
Save The Dates:
- Sep 29, 2018 - Tenderloin Outreach
- Oct 5-7, 2018 - Fall Camping Trip. More info on the MAS FACEBOOK page and REGISTER HERE.